What’s in this stuff?!
How exactly do energy drinks work?
These are good questions and unfortunately there’s a lot of misinformation out there. But really, it’s simple: when the human body is mentally or physically fatigued, the ingredients in Roaring Lion work together to deliver an energy boost and to detoxify your body. Working synergistically, The Lion’s ingredients create scientifically proven effects that positively impact the human body, including:
- Enhancing physical stamina and vigor
- Faster elimination of bodily waste
- Activation of metabolism
- Improving the brain’s performance
- Sharpening reflexes and focus
No single Key Ingredient determines functionality – rather, ALL of the Key Ingredients below work together to enable the product benefits. Did you know that Roaring Lion has the same key ingredients as Red Bull in the same quantities?
- Conditionally-essential amino acid
- Naturally occurring in the body (avg. 70 gm in 155 lb. person)
- Found in Mother’s Milk. First synthesized from ox bile in 1827.
- Also found in beef, poultry & seafood
- Protects cell from damage by regulating the osmotic pressure across cell membranes
- Regulates calcium concentrations in the heart and brain
- Naturally-occurring substance
- Also found in cereals & white wine
- Important for the removal of waste products from the body (sweat & urine)
- Improves endurance
- Stimulates metabolism and central nervous system
- Positive effect on cognitive performance (thinking)
- Found in coffee, tea, colas, chocolate – part of our daily life
- Amount comparable to 1 cup of drip coffee
- Average US daily comsumption is 400-500 mg of caffeine
- Roaring Lion is NOT a ‘highly-caffeinated’ beverage
- Works in the metabolic pathway that turns fat, protein, and sugars into blood sugar
- Positive effect of sperm motility
- Simple carbohydrates providing energy
- 26 grams per 8.3 oz
- All of the water-soluble B-complex (Niacin, B2, B6, B12, and Pantothenic Acid)
- Help body to produce energy, metabolize fats, and breakdown protein
- Key to maintaining healthy eyes, hair, skin, nervous system function and keeping the liver strong
*All of these active ingredients have GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) classification from the FDA for the quantities used. Product claims are not FDA approved, but are based on extensive scientific research and clinical studies.
*Roaring Lion is Gluten Free. top 10 casinos online